CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

sleep study tonight....

for matthew...this is #4?? the new pulmonologist wants to make SURE that he does not have any sleep apnea anymore....aparently, the last place we went to a year ago ALWAYS says that everything is fine!! so he just wants to double check!!

james is going to have a ROUGH night tonight!! he will stay home with both alex and JOSHUA....did i mention that JOSHUA still nurses at night?!?!?! hehehehehehe....poor daddy! well, the only advice i could give hime is to remain CALM and to just offer him the sippy cup!!! he will be FINE but i can't wait for the morning to hear about it!!

as for me....well, can you say, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT?!?!?! come on, you have to admit that a night where i can LAY on my STOMACH or my BACK and not have a child attatched (i call myself a human pacifier) is a night worth it?? i will be taking my book and my ipod and just RELAXING!! :) or so i hope!

anyway, any good thoughts or prayers will be appreciated!!

0 comments: