CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

JUST coming on really quick to wish ALL THE MOMMIES OUT THERE A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

my family is my JOY and i always feel sooooo BLESSED to have them in my life!!! i know MANY ladies out there that have wanted children sooooo badley but for whatever reason, they were never able to have children..... we've been blessed 3 times in our life and 2 angel babies....THANK YOU GOD!!

my beautiful boys gave me a WONDERFUL WEEKEND....we did a WHOLE bunch of stuff together as a family...and my boys bought me some BOOKS!!! and then on saturday, after a day of finishing our GARDEN that i have wanted to do for a long time (daddy and the boys did that for me), james and i were able to go take in a MOVIE for the first time in YEARS by ourselves!!! we watched 'X-MEN...WOLVERINE" which i HIGHLY recommend if you like that series!! anyway, it was really nice to just watch and adult movie...but we missed our boys!! our oldest neice watched the boys for us....then on mothers day, gave me a dozen roses and some of my FAVORITE chocolate!! after a great day at church, we had breakfast at our home (barbaco and tamales YUMMY!!) we went to my in laws for a BBQ and just had a great time together!! it is so awesome to see the kids with their grandparents....the love is MUTUAL!!

well, all my prayers to all the mommies out there in the world....BE STRONG, SHOW LOVE, AND KNOW THAT YOUR ARE BLESSED!!!

0 comments: