CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Saturday, August 25, 2012

JOSHUA IS FIVE TODAY!!!

ok...running a bit late in writing this but i DO have an excuse!! :) it has been this crazy kinda month...

anyway, today, joshua, our baby, turned 5...hard to believe that 5 years ago, my baby boy was born and daddy went a way to IRAQ 2 days later!!! yep, it is something you NEVER forget...but to see our baby boy growing up...it is just AMAZING TO ME...and he is TOTALLY A MOMMA'S BOY!! and i LOVE IT! :) he just loves to be near me, and just loves to cuddle with me and rub my ear...LOVE IT!! this year, he wanted a machine gun that makes all kind of noises...he LOVES those and then some bay blades too....we just chilled out and ordered in and played WII for a long time...he LOVES to do that...awwwww....my littlest guy is now 5!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

0 comments: