CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

CAMP BUCCA UPDATE....10/25/07

****FOR OTHER UPDATES, I POSTED THEM 9/20 & 10/18*******

Hello all, How are ya'll doing on the other side of the world? I am doing fine over here at Camp Bucca, Iraq. Temperature is starting to drop at night now so it is not quite as bad now. It still is hot during the day time. I heard that it is pretty cool back at home. Hey if ya'll need heating service, just call Chayo (Maria, My wife) up and she will give you a number you can call. I will be coming home for Christmas so that will be pretty exciting for me, because it will be Joshua's first Christmas. I can't wait. Things over at the Camp have been pretty quite and that is perfectly alright with me, because I don't like the kind of excitement that goes on down there. It does make the day go by pretty fast though. I am really happy, well not happy, but happy to be here than up north Iraq. So how are things with all. Send me email to give me status on back at the home-front. Also, my beautiful wife has been sending me awesome care packages and boy howdy, they mean the world to me. I could not ask for any better. Buenos, ya'll take care and I'll talk to you later. Also Picture is of me before getting on the bird to come to Camp Bucca


Love from Camp Bucca, James A. GonzalezSSG, Compound Shift Leader2/131 FA (MLRS)Attached to C-Batt 1/181 FA (Tennessee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My husband is there, too! And we are also from TN. I think they may be in the same unit...all of your info seems to match the same timeline. Crazy!! Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Lauren. I'm down there on your blog log. If you want, send me a message...I can't believe I just ran across another wife in such a random way...how awesome!