CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

CAMP BUCCA UPDATE....10/18/07

Hello all!! Just a small email to let all know thatall is well over here on this side of the world. I amso happy with the weather right now, because it seemsas if it is cooling down some. For the past fewnights it's being kind of cool and a little breeze. It probably feels like about 80-85 degrees. Chayosent me the Bose speakers for the computer and itsounds awesome in my little 2 man pod. I leave in a.....I guess you can call it a small box. I don't know, I just know it's called a pod. It's notbad and at least it has Heat & Air in it. It's just asmall window unit. It does the job. The only timeI'm really in there is when I am sleeping and just towatch a movie. I spend 13-14hrs a day working thenthe rest of my time sleeping, working out at gym,eating, check emails (at least twice a week), and callhome. That's about it. I really don't have much todo here. I can't wait to get back to go camping withthe family in our RV, also take the boat out to thelake and just kick back and do absolutely nothing. Just be with family and friends. Buenos for now andI'll hauler at you later.Love and miss all, JamesAlso for those who have not been to mamma's page in awhile, I have attached a picture of the boys.

0 comments: