CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Friday, July 07, 2006

pictures to the RIGHT!

hello!

just making sure that everyone notices the PICUTERS from flickr (HEY BEKKI I FIGURED IT OUT!! :) they are from our VACATION!!! enjoy!

and on another note...i am going to have DENTAL SURGERY on monday! WOOOOPPEEE!! i know ya'll are just wishing ya'll were me, right?! NOT! but hey, i get to use vicodin for a peroid of time!!! j/k

anyway, it will be EARLY in the AM and james had to take off because they are going to sedate me and all! ohhhhh the JOY of it all is almost too much to bear!

1 comments:

Bekki said...

oh ick! I'm so sorry. I HATE the dentist. If I can help at all, just holler.