CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

james worried me today....

james called me a couple of minutes ago and i am really worried about him even though he said not too.....while on the phone with him, he suddenly said, "WHAT WAS THAT?!?! I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT SOUND BEFORE!!!" and i was like, "what sound? was it a bomb? explosion?" and he said, "i think so, i don't know!! they were doing some firing range stuff......babe, i gotta let you go RIGHT NOW!" and in the background i heard the sirens go OFF!! i knew they were those sirens that warn you that SOMETHING was coming or is there!! talk about FREAK ME OUT!! he told me he had to run and not to worry and that was it!! he hung up.....wowowowow....i told him he BETTER call me ASAP.....i will just pray that everything is ok.....

0 comments: