CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

CAMP BUCCA UPDATE....09/20/07

Hello all, just want to let ya'll know if I have not by now, but I am finally here in Iraq and all is well. It is really hot but hey we from SA are used to the heat, But boy it is really hot. I finaly got started at work and it is pretty interesting. Something I'll probaly never wanna do in my life time again, but I am doing great and it is just gravy. I can't really say what I am doing but I am doing fine and all. I wish they had a pond over here with some Bass brought in from Florida or something. Maybe that will be the request I'll put in before I go back home. Bueno take care and I'll talk to you guys later. Oh, my schedule is pretty much work, work out, sleep, eat, watch movies, and get on the internet when I can, like now. Babe I'll send you another in a while.
Love and miss all,
James

0 comments: