CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!

Matthew's MAKE-A-WISH TRIP!
Wishes DO come true...our FAMILY in FLORIDA!! :)

Friday, September 28, 2007

WELL, today i turn 35 years old!!

wowowow....i sure don't feel 35 and i don't think i LOOK 35, or so people tell me..but i AM 35 as of today!! amazing and THANK YOU GOD! i miss my hubby....i did have a wonderful day today...in the morning, me and my boys, the nurse, my wonderful cuz & her boy and my mil met for breakfast at dennys!! very nice! then i got a call from my local video store saying i could get a free video because it was my bday so off we went to rent videos!!! then i ordered pizza for the boys and i for dinner....it was a WONDERFUL DAY but it was also very lonely and empty without my husband...i miss him sooooo much.....gosh, it is going on 4 months without him home. i just thank GOD that i get to talk to him about once a day! i LOVE that!! and i have such a WONDERFUL HUSBAND....a couple of days ago, he sent me 2 cards in the mail....one the sender was from HIM to ME and the next card was FROM THE BOYS to ME....he sent me 2 birthday cards one from him and one from the boys....that is my husband...that is they kind of person he is!! i am just sooooo blessed because he thinks of these things....i love him for who he is and what he means to me and my boys.....i miss him........

0 comments: